Thursday, July 23, 2009

Weekend Project




Since my lamp project/experiment is taking a bit longer than I anticipated, I've decided to do another project in the meantime. Turning a children's sandbox into a puppy pool! Recently my family has adopted two westie-x puppies (west highland terrier/shih tzu). The one little fella has short hair (reminds me of a webkinz). The other fella has a longer coat and he loves, loves, LOVES water. So! I thought since my girls really don't use the sandbox much anymore that I should turn it into a puppy pool. Many moons ago we used it as a pool for my oldest daughter when she was a wee one and it worked like a charm! Greatest part is that the turtle has a lid so it will keep the bugs out and the water stays warm.

So stay tuned. You know you wanna ;-)

1 comment:

  1. brilliant!!! over/under 30 seconds of puppyswim til the girls are in there with them? lol

    ReplyDelete