Thursday, May 28, 2009

Slap Chop!


The other day while getting ready for work the commercial for Slap Chop came on the television. Recognizing the Sham Wow guy I came to a stand still. There's just something about that Vince guy that intrigues me. Vince went on to show how great and how one cannot go on in life without one of these amazing gadgets. After slap chopping up some eggs, ham, green onion and a pickle, Vince went on to say "you're going to love my nuts." Say what in the where now? Another amusing part was the animated sparkles. Bee-utiful! Just when you thought life couldn't get any better, Vince makes the deal even sweeter by whipping out the Graty! Taco, Fettuccine, Linguine, Martini, Bikini. Vince should seriously have his own show. I know I would watch.
Infomercial
Infomercial Parody Remix

1 comment:

  1. Bahahaha... I do love his nuts! And, wow, my life *is* boring! I already have a slap chop. Well, the pampered chef version... not nearly as fun.. no sparkesl :(

    ReplyDelete